- This is a sample of current work - 2008 brings a longing in me to paint using traditional techniques such as oils, sometimes doing a grisaille underpainting, and often using many glazes. I also wish to address my inquiry into the nature of existence and whether we are simply flesh, or flesh and spirit.
- Please scan the thumbnails and click one if you wish to look at something in particular
- The slides change automatically every ten seconds
- Please use the feedback form to contact me or to see more
- As I finish new work I will add it to the slides
charcoal portrait 1.jpg
© 1998-2008 Josephine Crawford. All rights reserved. Revised: